Ever wondered what it’s like to be your own boss? It’s now possible for highly skilled CPAs straight of public accounting to take control of their own careers. CPAs across the country are leveraging Beech Valley for high-paying, interesting accounting projects that fit around their schedules.
Imagine getting paid more for every hour you work this busy season. Now imagine cutting out your commute and working from home!
We have dozens of clients in need of multiple CPAs from the associate to senior manager level to provide remote support this busy season. So if you have tax experience from a public accounting firm and want to reap the benefits of the gig economy while working from home, we want to work with you!
Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Apply to a remote tax position
Associates and Senior Associates Apply Here
- Rates: $35 to $55 depending on experience
Managers and Senior Managers Apply Here
- Rates: $45 to $75+ depending on experience
Step 2: Onboarding
Our talent team will coordinate an interview with qualified candidates to learn more about your experience based on your background and go over next steps.
Step 3: Match you with a Firm
We will present you with remote opportunities that match your background and skillset (types of returns, level, hourly commitment, software, etc.), and coordinate client interviews.
Step 4: Work Remotely throughout busy season and beyond
Our CPA firm clients range from Top 10 firms to Top 500 regional firms, many of which are open to full time remote arrangements as well. If interested, Apply before busy season passes us by.
Why work with us?
- Career growth: make an impression as a top CPA advisor at progressive, industry leading firms.
- Compensation: CPAs who work as consultants can make double regular salary and choose their own working hours. We’ll work around your schedule.
- Flexibility: The seasonal nature of this work helps professionals spend more time with family, traveling the world, or starting their own businesses.