Experience the Benefits of the On Demand Economy
With near-full employment and universally high demand for CPAs, firms who are building the ideal workforce are retaining their top stars while discovering innovative ways to identify and attract new talent. Working with Beech Valley increases your access to top CPA talent, allowing your firm to balance resource capacity with client demand. Our clients experience significant cost savings and increased employee morale from their team.
Our on‑demand CPAs are specialists in the following areas:
Why work with us?
Never turn down a project
Consider us an extension of your existing staff.
Bid on projects with the confidence that we can help you staff.
Save significant amounts of money by being able to efficiently match your staffing levels with client demands.
Increase Client Satisfaction
Your clients will love your ability to consistently hit deadlines.
Beech Valley vs. traditional hiring by the numbers
|Beech Valley||Traditional Hiring Processes|
|Time to source top CPA||2.2 days||2 - 6 months|
|Failure rate||Very low (under 4%)||Moderate (10% plus)|
|Cost of a bad hire❈||$0||$22,500|
|Savings associated with using a flex talent bench||$46,000 per freelancer||n/a|
|❈If you’re not satisfied with your Beech Valley CPA after two weeks, just let us know. We’ll offer a 100% refund and replace them with a new CPA that meets the criteria of what your firm needs.|
How it works
We’ve built a network of 9,452 ex-Big 4 caliber resources looking for project-based roles. Our resources are available on-demand within a week’s notice, with no long-term commitment required by our clients. Our people are ready to help your firm or company grow.
Here’s an overview of our process:
Schedule a free 15 minute exploratory consultation with Beech Valley so we can understand your firm and challenges.
- Level of expertise: Does your firm need efficient preparers or meticulous reviewers? We’ll understand whether you have needs at the Associate, Senior Associate, Manager, or Senior Manager level and only present you with qualified professionals.
- Nature of work: What types of clients does your firm work with? What tax systems do you use? Our pipeline of over 10,000 CPAs has experts in tax compliance, tax provisions, tax research, and more!
- Timing and duration: When do you need someone, for how long, and for how many hours per week? We’ll match you to a CPA looking for the exact time commitment that your firm requires.
Top CPAs with the exact availability, skills, and experience you need are presented with the opportunity at your firm.
- our opportunity is marketed to our network of 10,000 accounting professionals specifically looking for project-based, remote tax opportunities.
- Each “match” is reviewed by a Beech Valley team member. The top 10% of applicants who meet the criteria are interviewed and rated for their communication skills, personality, and prior experience.
- CPAs who pass the interview are tested for aptitude, personality, and technical skills.
- A Beech Valley score is assigned to each candidate. Only the top candidates are presented to you.
- You choose your favorite candidate(s) and an introduction is made.
- You can optionally schedule a phone or video interview, or subject candidates to any other vetting procedures that are standard at your firm.
- You add a candidate (or candidates) to your team.
- You work with your freelance Tax professional backed by a risk-free guarantee.
- You, your team members, and your clients experience what it feels like to work with a firm that is adequately staffed for whatever challenges come its way.
- You wonder why this wasn’t an option years ago.
Beech Valley’s Vetting Process
Beech Valley has an efficient, systematic approach to vetting the top 2% of CPA freelance talent.
Skills and experience
Every CPA that applies to our network is evaluated based on their prior skills and experience, as indicated on their resume or through client feedback obtained from previous Beech Valley project work. We primarily work with CPAs who have prior experience in public accounting and / or consulting.
Interview – Communication skills
Every CPA who passes the Skills and Experience assessment is interviewed by a Beech Valley team member. CPAs are rated internally on their communication skills and personality.
Reliability – Responsiveness and reference checks
Every CPA who passes the interview provides references. Candidates are rated not only on the responses provided by references (which are almost always positive!), but also on the quality of references provided.
Candidates who provide references that were direct supervisors at recent positions score highly in this assessment.
Testing – Aptitude and Personality Skills
Candidates who passed the previous sections are requested to take Aptitude and Personality tests.
The tests utilized by Beech Valley are an objective measure of expected performance, and applicants who score well on both tests tend to be adaptable and able to rapidly pick up new processes, systems, and challenges.