We have a need in Atlanta, GA for a current or former assurance or advisory senior associate in public accounting with revenue recognition experience. Take 30 seconds to apply here if you’re located in Atlanta, or willing to travel!
Ever wondered what it’s like to be your own boss? It’s now possible for highly skilled CPAs straight of public accounting to take control of their own careers. CPAs across the country are leveraging Beech Valley for high-paying, interesting accounting projects that fit around their schedules.
A multi-national payment system and software provider is implementing ASC 606, the new revenue recognition standard. You will be responsible for contract review, contributing to position papers and general process improvement. This is a unique opportunity to learn a valuable skill, as there will be high demand for this work as more and more companies adopt the new standard.
This is a three-month project, with the likelihood of being extended should you be interested.
Interested in learning more? Contact us!
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA preferred.
• 3+ Years public accounting experience, including 1+ Year experience auditing and/or advising on the revenue implications of contracts with customers.
• Proficiency in US GAAP and GAAS
• Outstanding customer service and communication skills
Why Beech Valley?
• Flexibility: CPAs who work as consultants have the ability to accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start your own business or spend more time with family.
• Get paid for every single hour you work.
• Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
• Diversify your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expand your professional network.
Interested in hearing about future opportunities? Check out your projected annual compensation and join our mailing list!