Ever wondered what it’s like to be your own boss? It’s now possible for highly skilled CPAs straight of public accounting to take control of their own careers. CPAs across the country are leveraging Beech Valley for high-paying, interesting accounting projects that fit around their schedules.
Beech Valley has an *URGENT* need for a 1-2 month project in Oklahoma City. The ideal candidate will be ready to start on-site starting next week.
The position will pay $60 - $75 / hour. This is a position we are sourcing nationally, and we will cover all expenses required for a CPA to be on-site Monday through Friday.
**Additionally, all time spent traveling out-of-town will be compensated at half-rate.**
If you’re interested in this opportunity, take 30 seconds and apply here.
Our client requires a Senior Associate-level professional to perform the following:
- Create a complete US GAAP and EBITDA reporting package for monthly and quarterly close.
- Take EBITDA financials and booking any audit adjustments into Netsuite that were identified throughout the course of the audit to help in preparing GAAP financials
- Ensure all AP and inventory policies are being followed by internal accounting and operations
You will be executing a previously-drafted action plan and working under the oversight of a Senior Manager. The project is forecasted to last one month; however, it is very likely to be extended.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or CPA inactive required
- 3-10 Years' audit and/or advisory experience, including financial reporting experience
- Proficiency in US GAAP
- Outstanding client service and communication skills
- Netsuite experience a plus
Interested in learning more? Contact us to learn more and be considered for the position!
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: CPAs who work as consultants have the ability to accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start your own business or spend more time with family.
- Compensation: Get paid for every single hour you work.
- Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Diversify your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expand your professional network.
Interested in hearing about future opportunities? Check out your projected annual compensation and join our mailing list!