Experienced professionals love working with us! Our interesting contract positions help professionals wanting to spend more time with family, travel the world, or start their own side business, all while making money for every hour they work. If you are available for project work and excited to increase your earning potential, apply today !
Beech Valley Solutions has a client in need of an auditor in the Atlanta area with experience auditing employee benefit plans.
This is the first of a series of short-term projects, all of which are similar in nature. Each project will last 3-4 weeks.
Assurance Senior Associate Responsibilities:
- In-charge an employee benefit plan audit at a public company (along with other team members).
- Ability to supervise and mentor associate-level staff
- Work with audit team to resolve issues
- Ability to research benefit plan-related issues and communicate any judgment calls to your manager
- Maintain a good working relationship with clients
- BA/BS in Business with an emphasis in Accounting
- Prior experience auditing Employee Benefit Plans at a public accounting firm
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory and customer service skills required.
Why Beech Valley?
- Flexibility: CPAs who work as consultants have the ability to accept and reject projects, freeing time to travel, start your own business or spend more time with family.
- Get paid for every single hour you work.
- Make an impression as a top advisor at sought-after companies.
- Diversify your technical skills on new, exciting projects and expand your professional network.
Interested in learning more? Contact us!